Execution with fixed continuous shaft, sealed above the highest level indication in the kettle.
This shaft rotates in a stainless steel bush, seamlessly welded in the bottom.
Dry-running bearing of the continuous shaft.
Removable wing with scrapers on bottom and wall.
Extra removable mixing tool on the sidewall
Double chain drive.
The stirring device works only with closed lid, which means:
- The stirring device can only be started when the lid is closed.
- When lid is opened, the stirring device stops.
- Equipped with emergency stop.
- The stirring device can only be restarted with the start/stop button.
||Kettles 40 - 6+0 - 80 litre
|| Kettles 100 - 150 - 200 litre
- Mixing lid
- Reinforced stainless steel lay-in lid with filling hole for adding ingredients
- Lid is provided with a built-in security : when the mixing lid is used, the stirring device will only work when the lid of the kettle is open.
- finished products can be cooled off quickly in the kettle. - see separate documentation (02.06)